$25,000 HomeBuilder Grant to be Available for New Home Builds
With social restrictions easing and normality on the horizon, it is welcome news that the Australian Government has announced the HomeBuilder grant, which will provide eligible owner-occupiers (including first home buyers) with a grant of $25,000 to build a new home.
With the addition of the Regional bonus and First Home Owners Grant, and the First Home Loan Deposit Scheme, eligible First Home Buyers could now receive up to $55,000 in grants when building their first home.
To access this grant, you must meet a range of eligibility criteria, including:
- · Meeting one of two-income caps
- - $125,000 per annum for an individual applicant based on your 2018-19 tax return or later; or
- - $200,000 per annum for a couple based on both 2018-19 tax returns or later;
- · You must enter into a building contract between 4th June and 31st December 2020
- · Construction of your home must commence within three months of the contract date
- · A threshold of $750,000 for the value of the new home (including land)
Anchoridge will have a select number of titled lots available over the coming months eligible for the Homebuilder Grant. To discover which lots will be eligible for the HomeBuilder grant, get in touch with our friendly sales team today.
This is an exciting development for the new home industry and will help get people into their new homes quicker and easier than ever before.
To learn more and to find out if you’re eligible, head to:
For more information visit https://treasury.gov.au/homebuilder